Gilded Bay everything i've ever let go of
Loner
174 Posts
Ooc — Raven
A wayward crab had been Andr's companion that morning. Creatures of the sea were not commonly found on his menu. Luckily for the crab Andr was not hungry this morning, but curious as always to observe the behaviors of wildlife to better understand. And gain an advantage should he turn hungry in the future.

The little beasty kept its eyes on Andr. At times taking a few steps forward to intimidate him with those little claws, but mostly backing away. Andr kept his distance, not wanting to be pinched. He took his paw and flicked some sand at the creature and watched as it maneuvered around the sand like second nature. It continued up one of the many sand slopes of the area.

As it reached its crest Andr still watched the crab, but something appeared in the background. Looking past like a refocusing camera the figure of a female came into view.

He could see the water dripping off her, leaving trails of blood from her wounds. She moved slowly, weak on her legs, and seemed to wander aimlessly, like a drug-induced haze.

Forgetting about the crab, Andr rushed down the slope and over the sand toward the female. "Miss... Miss" he called out to her. "Miss. Are you alright?" he asked, concern in his voice, now only a few paces away.
Messages In This Thread
everything i've ever let go of - by Iaghe - April 03, 2023, 09:41 PM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Andr - April 04, 2023, 07:31 PM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Iaghe - April 04, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Andr - April 05, 2023, 11:07 AM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Iaghe - April 05, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: everything i've ever let go of - by Andr - April 07, 2023, 06:58 PM