Duck Lake Follow your heart, little child of the west wind
96 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The strapping male was polite, and for this Selena was grateful. She sighed with a mixture of relief and exhaustion. "Okay good. No intrusion on my end. I was just resting and I'm glad I don't need to move."

"Sandulf." The lady tried out his name on her tongue. If she were to botch it, it was best she was corrected early on. "My name is Selena Monet." It had been a while since she introduced herself with surname included. She pushed thoughts of her family aside easily while in his presence. "Do you belong to a pack?" The obsidian girl hoped she wasn't boring the poor man with this small talk, but truthfully she wasn't great with men. She never knew what they wanted or what they spoke about amongst their own gender. 

Selena never took time to be introspective on that fact, but she assumed it was because she didn't grow up with many. They were a mythical creature to her, something to be better studied with time and experience.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow your heart, little child of the west wind - by RIP Selena - April 11, 2023, 09:31 PM