Stavanger Bay Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining>
14 Posts
Ooc — Paige
It wasn't long into their conversation that a petite she-wolf accompanied Ragnar. With her tail swaying gently it sent over a strong scent of Ragnar to him over the crisp wind. It was obvious they were mates. They were drenched in each other's smells. Ragnar also had another strong female scent upon him. Krikor kept his mouth shut because after all it was none of his business, yet.

Dipping his groomed head the male sent over a silent greeting to the female, whose name he learned promptly after Ragnar introduced her. Thistle, an interesting name. I wonder if she's Scottish or just a prickly pain in the ass. Krikor thought to himself. "Call me Kirkor my lady." The handsome male introduced himself in a warm voice.

Ragnar spoke inquiring what skills the ebony wolf had to offer. Truthfully he had many skills he could offer. Krikor was not many things but he was patient. Which always sharpened his ability to hunt. A wolf needed lots of tolerance if he were to charm any wolf. This ebony male could wait for years if needed only to strike at the most impeccable time. "I can hunt for this pack. Feed those who can't yet feed themselves and train those who would like to learn. I am patient, which helps with both teaching and hunting, as you already know." Krikor stated in a unwavering voice. He was careful to be seen still in a submissive manner. "You spoke of newborns, while I am not good with pups I can still provide food for their mouths." Which was true. Krikor was never the type of man to like pups. He was patient when a reward was offered but with pups he did not see a reward.
Messages In This Thread
Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 14, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Ragnar - October 15, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 15, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Ragnar - October 16, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 16, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 17, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Ragnar - October 18, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 19, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Ragnar - October 20, 2014, 07:12 AM