girl you melt me like ice and whiskey
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
i stumble and fall

She waited for the individual peering on the other side of the thick mantle of fog to make an apparition or to at least give some kind of sign to indcate his departure. She had thought he had slipped again into the unknwown until finally his sleek ivory figure came out,cutting through the fog curtain like a knife.
Her eyes widened at the sight of him, his foreign features and hybrid blood flowing through his veins didn't make him any less beautiful to her -- in fact it were those things exactly what made him so appealing.

The girl's tail began to swish across the floor once again, out of all the wolves she could've encountered she was delighted to have him in front of her. Not only did his presence help to alliviate her lonely heart, it also made her day a little brighter -- it was not often when a man like him crossed her path.

Again, silence swept over them, this time in a more comfortable way than before. Her eyes were stuck to his own, a million of questions twinkling across her pupils. She only broke contact when he dropped the rabbit from his jaws, the plump figure aroused the monster in her belly, which allowed a low grumble to bubble from her insides --oops.
"Yes, always" she admitted while lifting her gaze to meet his face again. This was not the first time she had been offered food from a man, but his offer had taken her by surprise this time. Usually, when they tried such trick on her, she was actually the one pulling the strings to make it happen -- but not now. His offer had come completely spontaneously.
Were men really capable of being kind, or was it because of his exotic heritage?

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 13, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 13, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 25, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 09:08 PM