Emberwood Take my love down to Baton Rouge
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"It always surprises me that some don't, though to each their own," she responded with a smile, not able to understand but not bothered by it either. How could one not be in awe of the beauty of the heavens?

She shrugged. "Why does anyone?" Then she grinned at him. "I'm not too worried though. Especially since you already ate." Man food sounded great right about now. As if in response, Vienna's stomach gave a low rumble. "Which reminds me, dinner. But first, there's something I've been wondering for a long time. You guys, Swiftcurrent that is... do you guys have stick races?" So it might have seemed a stupid question, but Vienna had loved them when she was young herself and wondered if they did them here. As a pup she'd always enjoyed watching her little float race downriver, egging it on to see if it could beat her opponent's. A place with a name like Swiftcurrent surely would have an even better setting to hold them!
Messages In This Thread
Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - September 21, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - September 22, 2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - September 22, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - September 28, 2014, 02:46 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 02, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 03, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 10, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Dovev - October 19, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Take my love down to Baton Rouge - by Vienna IA - October 22, 2014, 11:45 PM