Blacktail Deer Plateau Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting)
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Finishing it up! feel free to post again <3 I'll wait a few days to close this up.

As he looked around, Dante was surprised to find no one questioning his stepping forward. Instead, on most he saw simple approval, and that gave him a rush of happiness and more than a little relief. Apparently he had a higher regard than he had imagined, for most accepted without any comment what he had put forth.

Kaihra's question was to be expected, though Dante had not yet formed an answer to it. The decision was not only his, but Blue Willow's also. He needed more time to iron out the details, but he knew the basic direction that their relationship would take. "I do not know as of yet whether we will officially term them as such. However, I do know that our position with their pack will be friendly. We need to lay down some ground rules, and much of that decision will lie with what you all are comfortable with, but I would like for them to be welcome here within reason." He did not wish to keep Peregrine from his children, though a part of him wished to say that he had given up his rights to visit them when he chose to leave them behind. That was the part he was trying to shut up, though, and the reason why he did not want to make any final decisions just yet. He was still angry. Such visits would likely be confined to the lands nearest the borders, though, and some of the decision would depend on how far Peregrine's hand of friendship extended.

"I would like to hear thoughts on this matter, so please, seek me out if you have opinions. Or if you have any concerns in general. We're family, so don't hesitate." Peregrine left some big prints to fill, but he would do his best to be there for them. Some wolves led by strength... he would lead through diplomacy. It was his goal to hold his position not because he was the strongest, but because he could delegate and keep the peace. "For now, though, that is all." He sat down, intending to remain until all had departed.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Dante RIP - October 05, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Saēna - October 05, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Blue Willow - October 06, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Kaihra - October 06, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Amelie - October 07, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Osprey - October 08, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Finn - October 08, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Dante RIP - October 10, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Osprey - October 13, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Blue Willow - October 13, 2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Saēna - October 13, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Kaihra - October 15, 2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Dante RIP - October 16, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Osprey - October 17, 2014, 02:57 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Blue Willow - October 18, 2014, 12:16 PM
RE: Let it be - (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Saēna - October 19, 2014, 01:05 PM