Big Salmon Lake some people want it all
<div><span style="color:#85b282;">l</span><span style="color:#8ab483;">i</span><span style="color:#90b683;">f</span><span style="color:#95b884;">e</span><span style="color:#9bba85;"> </span><span style="color:#a0bc85;">f</span><span style="color:#a5bf86;">e</span><span style="color:#abc187;">e</span><span style="color:#b0c388;">l</span><span style="color:#b6c588;">s</span><span style="color:#bbc789;"> </span><span style="color:#bdc487;">l</span><span style="color:#bec185;">e</span><span style="color:#c0bf83;">s</span><span style="color:#c2bc81;">s</span><span style="color:#c3b97f;"> </span><span style="color:#c5b67e;">f</span><span style="color:#c7b37c;">u</span><span style="color:#c9b17a;">l</span><span style="color:#caae78;">l</span><span style="color:#ccab76;"> </span><span style="color:#caae78;">t</span><span style="color:#c9b17a;">h</span><span style="color:#c7b37c;">e</span><span style="color:#c5b67e;"> </span><span style="color:#c4b980;">m</span><span style="color:#c2bc81;">o</span><span style="color:#c0bf83;">r</span><span style="color:#bec185;">e</span><span style="color:#bdc487;"> </span><span style="color:#bbc789;">i</span><span style="color:#b6c588;">t</span><span style="color:#b0c388;">'</span><span style="color:#abc187;">s</span><span style="color:#a5bf86;"> </span><span style="color:#a0bd86;">f</span><span style="color:#9bba85;">i</span><span style="color:#95b884;">l</span><span style="color:#90b683;">l</span><span style="color:#8ab483;">e</span><span style="color:#85b282;">d</span></div>
14 Posts
Ooc —
Lies had led him here, but they had been well-crafted ones. He had built his circle of supporters slowly and secretively, stepping in with the wolves of Khalas who were in need and overlooked, who were naive or searching for hope, or who simply wanted to see how his scheme for dominance would play out. His family had been easy to pull over, but none so steadfast as his bloodfang brother Zirqoyi, who was the only other wolf who knew the true extent of his plan to challenge and defeat the existing khal and rise to power.

Justice had fallen into the category of the naive - a traveler who gained access to the Khalas due to her age and gender alone, and moldability. It was such a shame that no one had the time to mold or teach her. No one, of course, except Kadezj. In his history lessons he had found careful words and promises to build her up in his favor. And with two bloodfangs, he finally had the stage set to make a move.

He just didn't have the strength, it seemed. Kadezj was a seasoned warrior and lieutenant, Ko to the old khal, and had no fear of injury or death to cause his opponents the same. He saw now way in which he was not a fit match to take down his leader. The loss was still a surprise, that jolted through his every pained step. "Liar? I won't deny it, nor will I see the danger in it. Lies bring forth good and evil just as every truth can do. But traitor? What an ambiguous word," he said, not recoiling from her snarl but instead stopping at her offered pause. "My betrayal was to Khal Vazyol. Correct me if I am mistaken, but was your word and honor pledged to him, for whom you should suffer empathetic offense? Vos, gizikhven nayat, you gave those to me."

Recovering his breath the longer they stood there, he was able to shift his pained features slowly into a wily smile. "You will not betray me because to do so would make you no better than I - and you do so ever want to be the better wolf." He shifted his weight between his paws. "After all, why pause to give me relief and counsel? You are my bloodfang, true and loyal as ever one could be." He knew this may goad and irritate her further, but this was a fire worth stoking at present. He needed her, his very survival depended upon her, and his fight was far from over.
Messages In This Thread
some people want it all - by Justice - October 14, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - October 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - October 15, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - October 16, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - October 16, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - October 21, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - October 24, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - November 07, 2014, 12:36 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - November 09, 2014, 11:32 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - November 14, 2014, 02:31 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - November 24, 2014, 10:59 AM