I watch her sleep just like an angel
61 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Alright, I am the worst I know, sorry sorry sorry!
I hope the post isn't too weird, I'm sick as hell and well.. My mind is a bit fuzzy.. :P

Although the looking into the male's eyes may have had some sort of boldness hidden beneath, the fair lady didn't mean it as a challenge or anything of the sort. Bella wasn't always the shy silent girl as she currently was, but it wouldn't change until she felt comfortable around her new pack mates. Malachi so far seemed really nice to the girl, and she enjoyed his company, but the blushing still came with every word he said. She followed silently as he guided her through the woods, moving as fast as her body allowed her.

Malachi slowed down until they were walking side by side, and a smile lightened Bella's face.He explained what the current activity in the pack was, and to be honest, Bella didn't expect much else, those were all pretty standard pack-tasks, just how things were done in Highmere. Alright, I guess that's how most packs work... she said, amiably waving her tail. She expected that it wouldn't be too long until she was able to do her part, she wanted to be a useful wolf, she wanted to learn their hunting tactics and maybe even become a naturalist one day, but unfortunately she was still too weak to even take care of herself.

A.. A family? she stuttered at the thought, Highmere was her family, there was no doubt about it, she still held her dad and her brothers in her heart along with all of her ex-pack-mates back in the hollow, but the Glacier was her home now, and Tuwawi had been her rescuer. Malachi had, probably unintentionally, put her in a awkward position with his words, even though he probably meant them in the best way possible, and to make her feel comfortable. She looked at the male in the eyes and smiled awkwardly, thank you she said, and a single tear, full of nostalgia, ran down her cheek.

Messages In This Thread
I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 02, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 03, 2014, 12:32 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 05, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 06, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 09, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 26, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 27, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - November 06, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - November 08, 2014, 10:56 PM