Big Salmon Lake The Less I Know The Better
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
All Welcome 
The brute lumbered down the edge of the water to satiate his thirst. The refreshment quenched him enough to let his focus drift elsewhere. The sun was setting on the horizon after a long day of travel. He could scent the various wildlife that obviously used this area for the same purpose, and the vast expanse of foot prints on the shore accentuated it. Omnium assumed he was alone in the area when he could not scent another soul. A small dip into the cool liquid would not hurt.

He waded into the glassy lake until it lapped at his chest, and Omnium watched curiously as the plentiful fish darted from his newfound presence in the water. His pelt below the water revealed just how much volume the dry fur gave his appearance. He allowed himself to submerge for a mere moment before rising from the water again. His body was not fully acclimated to the climate yet, and the various dips he chose to partake in helped with body regulation. It also helped to shed what fur was trying to escape him. 

Omniums yellow eyes were trained on the small fish of the lake as they darted to and fro between hairs to determine if they were something suitable for a meal. He looked a fool with his fur plastered to his body while he stared into the lake with an intensity that could only be matched by a predator, but he had no interest in eating these fish. They were simply entertainment after another long day. Perhaps he could use the time to reflect on his own thoughts, even if he was sure he was in the right.
Messages In This Thread
The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 27, 2023, 03:06 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 27, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 28, 2023, 01:50 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 28, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 30, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 30, 2023, 11:30 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 12:45 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 01:45 PM