Redhawk Caldera She blinded me with science
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Although Fox was clearly injured, Magpie couldn't help but recoil and posit a more defensive pose. She had hated the Sunspire and had desperately wanted to return to the creek and Fox, but there was so much negativity now tied to that fiery silhouette. Worse, when the juvenile had returned, the she-wolf had abandoned her domain. Her trust completely broken, Magpie had gone in search of the Corvidae — a cause she knew to be hopeless, for they certainly believed her dead and had been months-gone already. In her confusion and rage, the youth hadn't realized she was sentencing herself to death... and it was sheer stubbornness and determination that had kept her alive this long.

The little black wolf barely noticed the meal nudged toward her by Peregrine; indeed, she barely noticed the male at all now that Fox had arrived. She was hungry, but even the pains in her abdomen paled in comparison to the pain that Fox's presence inflicted. Magpie's ears went back at the older female's words, her teeth baring slightly in discomfort as she attempted to sort out her feelings. "You abandoned me," she finally accused, ignoring Fox's apology for the moment. Magpie at least deserved to do this, to tell the fiery woman exactly how she felt. "Twice."
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 10, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 10, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 13, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 17, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 20, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 24, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 28, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 31, 2014, 09:56 PM