Big Salmon Lake The Less I Know The Better
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Lmk if anything needs changed! :)
The wind did not take her far. For a few days she exclusively roamed land that was unfamiliar to her. Scenting all the newly found boarders stunned Etephyr, it shouldn't have but the abundance of packs in the vast valley was intriguing. Closely knit, a few almost intertwining, she wondered if they were homogenous or merely allied. She kept her distance though, not wishing to incur any wrath from the locals should they find her presence distasteful. Etephyr tenderly mulled the idea of seeking one of the packs leaders for refuge, sweetening the idea with the pleasantries of safety, food and purpose but quickly soured it with the inevitable responsibility and trust that came with pack life. Ete moved on, both mentally and literally. Night was starting to tucking dusk beneath the horizon, signaling her it time for rest.

Etephyr was using the salmon lake as an off and on resting point for sometime, deciding its location was distant enough from packs. It didn't take her long to crest the small hill leading up to the lake but as her head peered over the hill, she saw a man. Standing chest deep in the lake, it showed just how he carried his stature. His true muscular volume evident as the lower half of his body appeared thinner as his fur clung to him.  The man fully submerged into the water causing Etephyr to haphazardly clamber up for a better view. So intrinsically curious. He reemerged soon after, looking into the lake with a predatory gaze. 'Charming enough.' She thought.

Deciding to make herself known, Etephyr chuffed, still a bit too far to properly speak but once she neared. "Enjoying sight seeing?" She questioned. 'I sure am,' She brutishly answered. Dismayed, in that moment, Etephyr was immensely grateful no one could read minds.
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 27, 2023, 03:06 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 27, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 28, 2023, 01:50 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 28, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 30, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 30, 2023, 11:30 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 12:45 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 01:45 PM