Ankyra Sound heaven and hell were words to me
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
@Caiaphas I seriously tried hard not to join, but I think we need a new thread :P
We could forward-date this to present day if you feel more comfortable that way, I can edit my post so that it matches :)

Things were starting to get better for the Nereides. Their claim had only been hours ago, and the Adept already felt a sense of belonging to the recently discovered territory. Every inch of their new home was beautiful, and intriguing, it seemed like it had been standing there for ages, waiting for Akatie and her assemble to claim it as theirs.

Aella, the crimson amazon, was a Warden by nature, as well as a Warrior by choice, so from the moment she arrived to the sound, she had put herself in the task of recognizing the lands, because according to her instincts and her life-long training, there's no better way to secure a land than to recognize every tree, every stone, every inch within it. The cliffs were the biggest attractive so far, standing tall around the beach, protecting the small piece of shore that was their treasure, and the gigantic forest that guarded their southern borders with the titanic sentinels that rose up in the skies were amazing as well. But there was a problem there, the beach was so well guarded that the way down was either non-existent, or it was so well hidden and so treacherous that only the best trekkers would be able to get through it.

"How did you get down there!?" she howled at the dark coywolf who stood in the beach, several meters below her. She had been watching her for a while, but she hadn't yet found a way to come down to the beach. Aella wasn't a wolf to hold a grudge over an argument as the one she had with Caiaphas not so long ago, she knew she had put the neophyte in an awkward position and she understood she was only following her instincts, and to be honest, Aella was rash and hot-tempered.

PM if you're interested in warrior/tactician/fisher threads

Messages In This Thread
heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 11, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 17, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 17, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 17, 2014, 10:31 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 18, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 19, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: heaven and hell were words to me - by Aella - October 26, 2014, 07:25 PM