Big Salmon Lake The Less I Know The Better
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
You're all good! Feel free to do as you please! He's not exactly a PG character! c:

As quickly as his dark gaze had been drawn by the fish, it shifted lazily to meet eyes with the she wolf who had spoken to him. A beautiful sight to be had as her fur was bathed in the colors only dying light could provide. He felt no fear in the presence of such company, and the brute looked her over and took her in for all she was worth. A sight such as her deserved to be remembered in the moment.

Omnium glided out of the lake with a calm and steady rhythm driving his movements. He did not wish to frighten the stranger, so he emerged from the water a respectable distance from her. A small sentiment that he hoped the maiden would appreciate. He shook the residue of the lake from his pelt before turning his attention to her once again with water still dripping from his underside where it would be forced to drip dry. The only sight here is you, dear. The tone of his voice as he spoke was low and smoky. A hidden agenda behind his words: flattery.

What brings a maiden of your caliber here? He was quick to the point. A female of her health and beauty was not often seen wondering alone in these lands, or that was his experience thus far. Omnium had only ever crossed one like her before that belonged to a pack on the coast. He cared little for trivial introductions, and he wished to bypass them altogether for a pleasant conversation. The intellectual side of him only hoped she was more than what met his eye. Perhaps another vagabond such as himself.
Messages In This Thread
The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 27, 2023, 03:06 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 27, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 28, 2023, 01:50 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 28, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 30, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 30, 2023, 11:30 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 12:45 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 01:45 PM