Big Salmon Lake The Less I Know The Better
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Okay!

The herculean man waded out from the water, the small waves left in his wake testifying further, to his mass. She eyed him as he moved, her brows at ease and her gaze heady with unfamiliar temptation. It was unlike her to cave in so easily, but the man was exceptionally suave. It only took his presence. As the larger man finally settled, he remained a distance away, Etephyr appreciated his respect for her. She smiled, which turned into an ear to ear grin as he flattered her with his honeyed words. 

"I call this place," She searched for the right word, biting her lip idly. "Camp." She decided. Etephyr wrapped her tail around her hind leg as she sat on her haunches. The smaller woman glanced over the man once more before speaking again. "And what of you? What brings a man of your distinction to this lake?" She nearly purred. Ete was beginning to enjoy herself. Excitement and anxiety bubbled beneath her chest. She wondered just what she was getting herself into and what she craved so eagerly. Loneliness? Distraction? She couldn't decide but both were equally acceptable excuses to indulge in something so remarkably rare.
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 27, 2023, 03:06 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 27, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 28, 2023, 01:50 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 28, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 30, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 30, 2023, 11:30 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 12:45 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 01:45 PM