Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey hadn't thought about Tyrannus in that way - she had watched his actions, tried to reason them, but never delved deeper. He had been nice to her, but kept his distance and she realized that she had never known, what exactly had been going on in his head. How he had felt - there had always been assumptions. No truth. For a moment her mind wandered back to her former home and she tried to imagine, what could be going on there now. Yet she couldn't find any familiar face. The place was empty.

"Peregrine is like my parents and yet his very own person. There is influence from our pack, but he has done a great job in creating something unique here," she said and yawned. The lengthy conversation had tired her and the sleepiness had crept back. "I think I will have to go now," she said, getting up to her feet and stretching. "Otherwise I will sleep and fall over here," she said with a grin. "But we should continue this some other time - it was nice to get to know you."

ooc: maybe you can fade this out in your next post and we can have another, more recent thread?
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Osprey - October 17, 2014, 03:25 PM