Big Salmon Lake The Less I Know The Better
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
His yellow gaze was on her with a sparkling intensity as the sun threatened to vanish beyond the horizon. The dying rays illuminating the part of their figures closest to the water. It was a serenity often experienced and rarely appreciated. The same could be said for the sleek female in front of him, and he was not one to withdraw his gaze for fear of bashfully being caught. A temptation on the tip of his tongue. Tempting even more so when she bared her teeth in a smile.

You could say the same. This is the first day I have graced these shores to rest my paws, but it will certainly not be the last. Omnium left his implications up for interpretation. He moved with same predatory flow to near her, but he was sure to leave some room for comfort. Although she seemed perceptive thus far, he did not wish to prod an unknown boundary. A large brute who also knew a thing or two to ensure his company would retain a feeling of safety. 

As he neared, he sat in the sand to mirror the maiden as the last piece of the sun slipped underneath the horizon. They were shrouded in a growing darkness then with only the sky illuminated with many colors. A vixen of black and white was what faced him, but he was captivated nonetheless. He was a self appointed Casanova himself, and the words of praise from the she wolf were not lost on his ears. 

I am traveling South from the coast to find a new domain. The life of a pack wolf is distasteful for someone with a vagabond heart, and I strive to avoid such a dull life. A deeper explanation was perhaps deserved, but he wished to know more of the lovely face before him before more elaboration was had.

Might I hear the name of the beauty before me? A question, but there was no prodding.
Messages In This Thread
The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 27, 2023, 03:06 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 27, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 28, 2023, 01:50 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 28, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 30, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 30, 2023, 11:30 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 12:45 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 01:45 PM