Big Salmon Lake The Less I Know The Better
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy suggestion
She fought the urge to shiver, tingles slipping down her spine as the hunk of a man left a verbal trail for her to pick up on. She dared not break her enamored stares as he moved, her eyes remaining heady with hunger. She welcomed his closing presence with a gentle suggestion nod to sit with her, he obliged. Although Etephyr was sure it was less her idea and more his, but the woman could pretend for a moment. The man had admitted to visiting the lake for the first time but reassuring it won't be his last. Etephyr pursed her lips, hiding the encroaching smile threating to expose how much she drank off his every word.

"I do hope you keep your promises." She upped his ante, relinquishing a smirk. 

He explained his wishes for a domain, declaring pack life distasteful. A sentiment Etephyr thoroughly understood, even if she was having her doubts. Briefly, she wondered if he would mind company but the thought was quickly ushered away in haste. The man moved on to requesting Etephyrs name, she smiled. Willing. A cunning idea forming.  

"Etephyr." She stated. Standing, she took a chance, walking beneath his chin, brushing against his chest. "Intend to use it?" Eteph paused under him, looking back, eyes glossed with mischief. There was no hiding it, from the moment she laid eyes on him, she was hooked. Caught, entangled, snared in his beauty. There was no escaping it, only succumbing to it. 

No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 27, 2023, 03:06 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 27, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 28, 2023, 01:50 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 28, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 30, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 30, 2023, 11:30 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 12:45 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 01:45 PM