Big Salmon Lake The Less I Know The Better
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
Going to mark this as mature as well just so our bases are covered!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy Suggestion
The she wolf electrified the situation between them as she continued her dance. Never had he been in the presence of one to cause his blood to ignite in such a fire, but he knew he would hunger for the feeling if she were to ever take her leave. The brute had lost his chance to escape her tantalizing waltz the moment she had glided onto the edge of the lake. Not that he would want to. 

Omnium rose to stand as she closed the distance between them entirely. The ears atop his head stood straight up, and the tail that generally lay motionless behind his stature mirrored them as it waved in the air only slightly. An indication of his excitement as Etephyr pressed into his chest. A sensation that he had never experienced before, but it quickly became an addiction. One that he would do anything to get a fix of. Etephyr. He lowly purred into her ear as she looked back at him.

Often, darling. However often you wish. His head came to rest on her back as he took in the scent by which to remember her by. His plans of going it alone were quickly being muddied by his impulses. The resting position on her back drifted to him gently rubbing the side of his head along her back until he stalled behind her neck. An intermingling of scents that perhaps she, too, would remember him by if this meeting were to end. You may call me by Omnium.

He removed his large head from her back, but the contact was still relished nonetheless. If you haven't any other plans, I would be happy to accompany you to a destination of your choosing. It must get lonely in a camp all by yourself. Again, Omnium added a flirtatious lilt to his words. He would be content in any time spent near his newly found kryptonite.
Messages In This Thread
The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 27, 2023, 03:06 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 27, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 28, 2023, 01:50 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 28, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 30, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 30, 2023, 11:30 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 12:45 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 01:45 PM