Big Salmon Lake The Less I Know The Better
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
More than welcome to power play to move things along or even fade to black with your post, whichever is cool with me! 

Etephyr couldn't decide if things were moving too quickly, or not quick enough. However, she had him hooked, that much she knew. The swaying of his tail and attentiveness of his eyes and ears as she moved telegraphed his thoughts perfectly. Etephyr indulged in the feeling, loving the power she held, unwilling to hide the knowing grin pressed to her lips. It didn't last long as the brawny man purred her name into ear, it caused her to suck in a breath, hitching in her throat. She playfully nipped at his side, just missing, returning to a smile. 

Omnium, he said his name was while he rested his head against her back. Eteph cherished his name, it fit him. Strong, bellowing, fearsome. She mostly enjoyed the returned contact, her skin tingling at his every touch. The fur on her nape and middle back rising to welcome his muzzle. Just as he, Etephyr soaked in his scent, ingulfing herself until she felt intoxicated. Lifting her head to the side of his nape, just beneath his ear, she breathed once more. "Omnium." She whispered. He would be her undoing. 

Omnium lifted his head, inviting to give her company. Etephyr moved around him, moving in the direction of some tall reeds she had made a temporary home of. "For you? I will always find the time." She promised. Her eyes and head pointed to reeds, clearly inviting for him to follow as she walked. There was a clearing in the reeds, a flattened area where she had been sleeping, large enough for not just her.
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 27, 2023, 03:06 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 27, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 28, 2023, 01:50 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 28, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 30, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 30, 2023, 11:30 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 12:45 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 01:45 PM