Big Salmon Lake The Less I Know The Better
44 Posts
Ooc — Free
I will probably fade to black here! Let me know if you'd be interested in another thread after this one!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heavy Suggestion

The brute followed her willingly. A puppet on a string that was no less controlled by Etephyr than his own hand guiding him forth to follow her. A willing participant in any and all things that the vixen before him wished. His eyes seared into her with a burning intensity that glowed in the darkness as she took the lead. He wished to be closer to her already.

He brushed past her with familiarity as their scents once again intermingled. The clearing in the reeds would not be home to a single soul tonight, but it would shelter two locked in a tug and pull of palpable tension searing through them. Tonight, the beautiful she wolf would have all of his focus. He would call her name many times, as he had promised. Etephyr. 

Perhaps the company in the darkness would not be the only thing they shared, and Omnium found a deep, secretive part of him wished that the night could last forever. That their two souls would converge into something beautiful rather than one splendid night. Only the light of the morning could reveal the answers.

Fade to Black.
Messages In This Thread
The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 27, 2023, 03:06 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 27, 2023, 03:47 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 28, 2023, 01:50 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 28, 2023, 07:29 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - April 30, 2023, 08:34 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - April 30, 2023, 11:30 PM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 12:45 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 11:01 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: The Less I Know The Better - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 01:45 PM