Big Salmon Lake Someone Said They Left Together
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Sleep was hardly difficult to come by but every once in a while, she would rouse, peeking out from behind her lids to see if her fling had flown the scene. To her surprise, he was still there, still captivating her but sleep always lulled her back into its bliss before she could enjoy it. 

Morning came sooner than Etephyr would have hoped, rays of light illuminated the womans lids to wake and inform her the warmth she fell asleep with was gone. The cold spot felt fresh, her body had yet to adapt to the lack of protection. Eteph laid still, her mind already replaying the nights events. His soft caresses echoing on her skin, as if he was still there, it felt dreamlike. Differing from anything she had felt before, it was his lasting imprint. Something she'd carry with her for some time. Sighing, Etephyr rolled to face the water, trying to peer through the thick blur that coated her vision.

Finally blinking away the blur she heard rustling of some kind, then, 'Etephyr?', Omniums whiskey voice blessed her ears.

Emerging from the reeds, her eyes met intimately familiar eyes. He stayed, even bringing her a meal. Gingerly, Etephyr left the entrance of their quarters, confusion lightly gracing her expression. "You stayed." She finally spoke, her voice but a mouse's whisper. It sounded meek and pathetic but really it was relief. A strong desire to run her muzzle across his chest sank into her chest, fluttering her heart. Eteph searched him through and through, silently yearning, seeking permission. She took a step but harshly decided against it, wary of crossing a boundary he may have. 

Distracting with the fish. "Thank you." Eteph pulled it close with a paw. "What do you plan to do? I do not expect you to stay." She stated frankly, preferring to get to the point quickly. She hardened her gaze in anticipation of firm rejection. She didn't want him to see her bleeding heart, he didn't agree to be her muse, it wouldn't be fair. Yet Etephyr couldn't hide it from herself. She loathed the idea of being a passing memory, she didn't wish for him to be one either. She wanted to explore more than just his physical, he was worth much more than temporary pursuits.   
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 02, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 02, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 03, 2023, 12:25 AM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 03, 2023, 01:49 AM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 03, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 03, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 03, 2023, 06:28 PM