Big Salmon Lake Someone Said They Left Together
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Omnium planned to make good on his promise but Etephyr was wary of his words, she didn't say the things she did to trap him. They were just words that got caught up in actually meaning something to her as the night progressed. She let her guard down and a thief slipped past. Although his words felt genuine to her, it was challenging to separate her feelings and his words. The droop of her ears, the parting of her lips and the defeated breath of broken words, conveyed her conflict.  

As if he could read her mind, Omnium began to elaborate. Inviting her south, Etephyrs head and ears raised but her brows slightly furrowed, still on the cusp of uncertainty. Taking a deep breath, Ete let the man finish speaking his mind. Swallowing hard before speaking. "I am far from upset, I'm-" She stalled. Etephyr wasn't any better with speaking her emotions aloud. "I would like to know you too." She tentatively tried again, a lump in her throat nearly stifling her words. Eteph hoped Omnium could read between the lines, she hoped he could see all that she wanted to say. She wondered, perhaps it was asking too much.

Not wanting silence to creep in, Eteph spoke up again. "But I do not believe south is where you," She paused to correct herself, softly seeking Omniums eyes. "where we should go." A quiet smile tugged at the corners of her lips, genuine enough to reach her eyes. She knew it was a risk to be with him, it was a chance to crash, and burn for it but for a change, she wanted something different. She needed the risk. "A plethora of packs reside within the mountains and plains, one even inhabiting a caldera. Your domain would be under constant challenge."
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 02, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 02, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 03, 2023, 12:25 AM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 03, 2023, 01:49 AM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 03, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 03, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 03, 2023, 06:28 PM