Big Salmon Lake Someone Said They Left Together
45 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Away
Limit Two 
Alls good! I can definitely say the same, always trying to improve but I dont mind the read at all! (Posts may be short/discombobulated today and sunday, clinicals keeping me busy & tired but I wanna keep things going) 

More details emerged, a few unspoken questions finally answered. Etephyr was grateful but his explanation also produced other questions. Such as his estranged sibling, Eteph wanted to know the story behind their parting but it wasn't her place. She held her tongue for now. The man continued talking, Etephyr kept her ears fowards except when a astray sounds pulled them back. She also took the time to dig into the salmon, her belly reminding her of its importance with a stern growl.
Omnium spoke of the possibility their relationship extending past platonic. That got the womans attention but she kept her expression neutral, not wanting to make him believe he said something outlandish. It wasn't far from her imagination they something more could blossom from their chance encounter. "Traveling east would give us time to know each other before putting a name to this companionship." She clarified, giving a healthy smile, trying to reassure him she knew what he meant. 
She was asked her reasons for going with him. "For much of the same reasons as you, I've been alone for enough time that I have forgotten what another breathing soul could do for oneself." She admitted. Her last connection of any kind was over a year ago, when she still had some semblance of a healthy life. She still dreamed of him but they were mostly nightmares. 
She waited for his response and would respond if needed before continuing, "Well, shall we leave while the sun isn't at our backs? Or would you prefer to stay awhile and leave come morning?" Etephyr had her fill of the lake, the prospect of new land was enchanting on its own but with a companion, it was all the more.
No one ever told me I made sense, so I stopped trying to.
Thread limit (1/2)
Messages In This Thread
Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 01, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 01, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 02, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 02, 2023, 01:41 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 03, 2023, 12:25 AM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 03, 2023, 01:49 AM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 03, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Omnium - May 03, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: Someone Said They Left Together - by Etephyr - May 03, 2023, 06:28 PM