The Sunspire You Don't Know The Pain I Feel
24 Posts
Ooc — Maria
Just when she thought she had climbed her last Godforsaken slope, another would take its place. Was she going higher or lower at this point? Vystra did not know. What she did know was that she had found what was left of a rabbit carcass a few leagues back, with which she spent the night with. It was a decent meal, fast food always was. Little effort it, you see. And the girl had little effort to give when it came to hunting.

Her travels were absent minded, although she did enjoy watching the clouds move so quickly above her. At time it seemed as if she could touch them. Absentmindedness brought her to a ledge which overlooked greenery and a landscape that promised her mountain climbing venture would soon be over. Vys sighed in relief and a bit of annoyance. This whole journey was stupid. How could her family leave her? Had they never really loved her in the first place? The pale girl shook her head violently to rid herself of such dark thoughts. No, she wasn't a burden...

During her dramatic head shaking, Vystra noticed what looked like a figure elevated slightly above her. Blush eyes snapped back to where she had seen grey mass. It was not a figment of her imagination. Doubling back, the young traveler tucked her tail in and craned her head upwards to meet his gaze. She shook terribly, but hoped to look somewhat intimidating by flashing her teeth in warning.
Vystra is a deaf and mostly non-verbal character.
Messages In This Thread
You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 08, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 09, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 12:36 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 04:24 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 11, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 13, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 15, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 20, 2023, 01:36 PM