The Sunspire You Don't Know The Pain I Feel
24 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The stranger's reaction was expected, but what wasn't expected was how quickly it came and went. Still, she held steadfast on all fours with her chest puffed, feeling unmovable as a rooted great oak. Though, she had never seen a tree planted amongst slate, which did not bode well for the analogy. And although Vystra still trembled, her eyes never left theirs.

The perched wolf had obviously been just as frightened. She could see it in the knee-jerk reaction of how they shrank into the ledge. Their expression was of a wolf stuck between a rock and a hard place... though she was more of a soft cloud that most could likely walk through. Vystra had begun to feel guilty for her brash and overzealous reaction, but soon felt relief as the grey wolf situated themself in a more comfortable and relaxed position. She could then get a good look at them, both her eyes and mouth wide to take in not only their appearance but their fresh herbal scent. 

A tall and lanky male it seemed, handsome yet riddled with scars. Naturally, he attempted to communicate with her, but she could not decipher what was said. By this time, the girl had fully sheathed her daggers and now had her head cocked to one side, undoubtedly looking unnerving in the way she just blankly stared at him. She was never taught to talk and knew no words. But she did know that most understood her when she pawed at her ear and shook her head. I can't hear you. Her attempt to speak back to him came out more of a muffled whine as she too reclined on her rump.
Vystra is a deaf and mostly non-verbal character.
Messages In This Thread
You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 08, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 09, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 12:36 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 04:24 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 11, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 13, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 15, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 20, 2023, 01:36 PM