The Sunspire You Don't Know The Pain I Feel
24 Posts
Ooc — Maria
They were trying, and her pink lips pulled into a wide grateful smile. From the looks of it, the stone wolf understood her predicament! She giggled in excitement as the her peer waved a misty paw in the air, though she wasn't exactly sure what they meant by it. Rapidly, with the rhythm of a bat's wings, her tail displayed her pleasure with this stranger's intellect. Some wolves had such a hard time understanding.

As her rush of adrenaline died down, Vystra found herself again on all fours, inching closer just as the stranger did. They were motioning to her mouth. Was she hungry? No, I'm not hungry. A shake of the head would explain that one. But she did wish to tell the boy one thing. Her mother had taught her something very important when it came to communication, and nothing else really. She would try it with him. "Vys.." Her voice cracked, a cellar door covered in dust barely used opening for the first time in months. She could feel the vibration of it catch in her throat and cleared it as best she could before trying again. "Vystra." Her paw waggled like theirs did, mostly because she liked how it looked, then pressed against her breast.
Vystra is a deaf and mostly non-verbal character.
Messages In This Thread
You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 08, 2023, 02:35 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 09, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 12:36 AM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 10, 2023, 02:58 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 10, 2023, 04:24 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 11, 2023, 02:43 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 13, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Wicken - May 15, 2023, 12:04 PM
RE: You Don't Know The Pain I Feel - by Vystra - May 20, 2023, 01:36 PM