Moonspear Put a look on my face and back to your place
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
His debt. Right. How could she forget?

And why has she not yet called you to pay this debt? She asks, quite bitterly so. But perhaps she did not truly want an answer, nor to think of it at all.

Chakliux— Tone hardening, she pulls away. I do not feel at home here. My life has no meaning, other than to be mother and wife. While she had no quarrel with these tasks, she longed for more. 

During my time in Moonglow, I admired Kukutux greatly. I wanted to learn everything that I could from her so that perhaps some day I might be like her. A mother, not to just my own children, but to an entire village. A woman of wisdom, so that those who are lost may earn my guidance and blessings. Someone who has meaning to others... not just to those that live within these quarters. 

Maybe it was so that he was satisfied, but Nasamik was far from it. All of it—frustrating! Could he not see this? Or did he not want to? Either way, he would hear of it all.

I do not want to be only wife and mother and hunter to this village. Or anything at all, even— A hard truth, for her to admit and him to hear, no doubt. But she meant in sincerely. This was only a place she lived, alongside her family. But it was not her home.
pregnancy (9/9)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Put a look on my face and back to your place - by Nasamik - May 19, 2023, 11:05 AM