Moonspear Put a look on my face and back to your place
181 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Back to the suggestion of a second wife. Nasamik knew this would come, for he'd spoken of it times before. 

Any other place in time, and she would have said no. But now, perhaps it is something that could be considered. 

If you have want for another woman, I will not take this from you. I do not know all of the ways of seal hunter, but I am learning. I am willing, as I had once promised you. And her promises were never broken and never altered. 

Straightening, she fixed her gaze upon him. It did not yet soften from its hardness, but her tone was entirely sincere. Find another woman you love, or even just enjoy for the pleasure of it— If that is what he desired. Nasamik did not fully know. But the decision of which was up to him. I may detest the idea, but I will warm up to it... or, at least, try to. Who can say that we may not come to be friends... sister wives, as it is often named? Only time could tell the truth of this.

Her decision. Her answer, given. The rest was left open for him.
pregnancy (9/9)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Put a look on my face and back to your place - by Nasamik - May 19, 2023, 11:46 AM