time after time
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Well, he's not necessarily fun, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sending Kierkegaard to the Spine :) just trying to figure out what Manda might want for Moz too.

Since she had been little, the coywolf girl had always had a love for stories. She could recall sitting beside her mother in the early hours of the evening, pressed against Finna’s shoulder for warmth and support, listening to the wild adventures that her father had had. Siv had always wanted to live a life that warranted being made into a fantastic tale. It had been the initial reason for leaving her home on Skuld Shore. There was a burning desire to face the world and forge her own path. After all, if she had the blood of her father running through her veins, she was certain that it would be considerably easy to find a means for which she could undertake journeys on her own. So far, though, Siv had only found stories in the wolves and creatures around her. Yes, they were extraordinary, but they were not hers, and so she always found herself somewhat saddened by the idea that she had not yet accomplished what she had set out to do. She was beginning to fear that she never would.
Drawing her rusty ears forward, the Savoy girl listened intently to the words that fell from the female’s mouth. She was enthralled by the idea that the very land where she stood was once home to an entire kingdom. As the story continued, though, Siv’s ears caught on to something even more unexpected. This stranger spoke as though she had been a part of the entire construction. As though she had been there through the duration of the kingdom’s rise and fall. This was something that caused the young coywolf girl to grow more and more interested as the story progressed. Her eyes widened at the sound of what had been – perhaps – not too long ago. It was slowly turning into a fascinating encounter with a stranger.
Flicking her tongue across her tapered muzzle, Siv canted her head to the side just slightly and blinked her brilliant blue gaze at this brilliant guest. “You’ve said ‘we…’ a good couple of times, so I’m at least 150% certain that I didn’t misunderstand you… you belonged to this kingdom of kickassery?,” she remarked with a quick smirk and a flashing wink to suggest that most of what she was saying was meant only in a joking manner. However, she was still drawn to the idea that this female very well could have been around in the times of beast-wars and queens.
“Alright, missy, do tell,” she finally yipped with a tail that flagged behind her. “What brought this kingdom to fall? What became of your Queen? Did you overthrow her and take her throne like a renegade with some minor ambition issues?” she babbled carelessly. It did not cross Siv’s mind to think that there was a possibility this stranger had very well been a part of the kingdom of which she spoke. And that, seeing as they were both sitting on unclaimed land, there was an even higher possibility that it had fallen in a manner that could have caused a great sadness. It was often a slight downside to Siv’s curiosity. In spite of her good nature, she could seem quite thoughtless in her inquiries of others. And yet, if it had been a personal subject – one not to be spoken of for fear of sudden and painful flashbacks – it was not likely that the golden-eyed stranger would have spoken of the kingdom in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
time after time - by Siv - October 05, 2014, 01:32 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 05, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 07, 2014, 02:30 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 10, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 17, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - October 19, 2014, 02:14 AM
RE: time after time - by Cara - October 29, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: time after time - by Cara - November 24, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: time after time - by Siv - November 29, 2014, 11:48 PM