Redhawk Caldera She blinded me with science
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox's lip flinched, and she wanted to snarl at Magpie for showing such little grace, considering they would be taking her into the caldera. “Which is why you are welcome here,” replied Fox evenly, her tone calm. “I want to make it up to you, if such a thing is even possible.” Fox wasn't sure that it was, and she would not attempt to explain her reasoning for leaving Magpie when she had. If she'd been capable, wouldn't the younger wolf have done the same thing? Deep down, Fox felt like every wolf valued their own life above others, even if they were not willing to admit it.

The young leader stalled then, waiting for Magpie to either accept or reject her offer. If she wanted to sulk about, that was fine, but Fox did feel a certain sense of wardship over the girl... a feeling she could not quite explain. Perhaps it was because, even now, Mags reminded her of Bones. And Bones was a wolf Fox had failed again and again.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 10, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 10, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 13, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 17, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 20, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 24, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 28, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 31, 2014, 09:56 PM