Stavanger Bay Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining>
14 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Krikor had done his share of border patrols in his lifetime. He was a younger wolf but the swarthy male had experienced a lot in his time, and still more to experience. From birth to banishment everything that happened to him made him stronger. "I can do border patrol, I can be a scout. You can shape me into whatever you. While you won't change my morals, you can push me towards whatever skill set you need most." Kirkor replied in a robust voice.

Krikor could adapt and learn new skills, just like every wolf could if they put their mind to it. The coal wolf was more than willing to educate himself with skills he was unfamiliar with. It was a challenge and he enjoyed that. "I would be more than willing to learn new skills if you have the means to teach me." The salt and pepper faced male responded.

Ragnar was a male that knew what he wanted and wouldn't hesitate to get it. Most of the wolves he had came in contact with would not kill another wolf unless completely necessary. Krikor tilted his head when the pale male spoke of not being afraid to kill another wolf. In a way Krikor held the same moral system Ragnar did, he just didn't follow it religiously. The swarthy wolf took a mental note to not do anything to mess with this wolf. He valued his life above all and he wouldn't risk it for some fun. "I am loyal and in time if you let me in you will find that out. No words will prove my loyalty, only actions. If you allow me into your pack to serve not only you but your pack-mates as well, i will prove my loyalty." The oil colored fur wolf spoke in an unshaken voice to both the male and his wife who had chosen to keep silent in the past few exchanges.
Messages In This Thread
Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 14, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Ragnar - October 15, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 15, 2014, 09:51 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Ragnar - October 16, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 16, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 17, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Ragnar - October 18, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Krikor - October 19, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Testing Poisoned Waters <IC Joining> - by Ragnar - October 20, 2014, 07:12 AM