Hoshor Plains [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again
90 Posts
Ooc — Maria
He knew it already, but the confirmation of her belonging to something bigger than the both of them sent Marcus into deep thought. He noted where she directed to her new home and how they took good care of her, his sunflower irises never leaving her, even as she shied away for a moment. "I'm glad they care for you." A pang of jealously could be easily heard in his voice, but still no anger. She was not his to claim.

Her laugh, the touch of her paw against his chest, her eyes, her smell... his senses were full of her. Finally, Wren confessed to something he already knew. "You've never experienced this before, have you?" She was young and the wavering in her voice said all that Marcus needed to know. He placed a single kiss on the ashen diamond that sat atop her crown. "What do you want?" The question was asked softly and with an understanding in his tone. The vagabond knew this could be a risky situation for her. If the pack she was apart of didn't take kindly to strange men intermingling with their women, she might be reprimanded.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] when the lights go out and i'm all alone again - by Marcus - June 06, 2023, 08:43 AM