Blacktail Deer Plateau riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony

"ah," he answered to her explanation, though it was upon the tip of his tongue to ask junior who this man was, exactly. perhaps it was paternalistic of him, but he could not help the surge of protectiveness that had risen suddenly in his bosom. to her observation about attraction to the fairer sex, he did not comment — if the younger osprey formed desire for females later, that remained to be seen.

he met junior's eyes with an amiable light in his own; her gaze was quite beautiful, lit as it was with curiosity. again he thought of julien, and again he moved past the idea. "i did," he said with a nod. "i have never been one for monogamy, or the need to pass on my lineage. that is the tradition of things; to mate with the opposite of one's sex, to father children, to further one's line. but we are not all like that. myself, i am devoid of those urges, and so i can dedicate myself wholly to those i love, and who love me."

<style type="text/css">.lasher1 {width: 380px; background-image:url('http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/kiba_in_paradise/lasher1.png'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#e4ebf6; border:1px solid #9f95b5; padding-top:200px; margin:auto; }.lasher2 {color:#9f95b5; font-family:georgia; width:370px; border-top:none; margin:auto; border-bottom:none;}.lasher2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px;}.lasher2 b {color:#6e8bbc; font-weight:normal; text-shadow:0px 0px 0px #000000;}</style>
Messages In This Thread
RE: riboflavin-flavored, non-carbonated, polyunsaturated blood - by Lasher - October 20, 2014, 02:03 AM