Blacktail Deer Plateau Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health?
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
No matter how hard she tried, Saena couldn't pull the memory of this scent out of the corners of her mind. She knew it, and yet couldn't remember ever smelling it. She was still surveying the sky when footsteps announced someone behind her. Her ears twisted back automatically as the prickling feeling of being watched shimmied up her back, but when the stranger spoke, the voice was familiar.

She'd spent almost no time in Osprey's company. Her aunt was a face in the crowd to Saena, but she remembered that voice from the meeting Peregrine had called before abandoning them all. She was the only other wolf who had denounced Peregrine for his rash decision and for putting Fox first. Saena turned slowly on the spot to regard Osprey openly; it was nice knowing someone was on her team.

"Not sure," she said, glancing at the sky and then back. "It smells weird, doesn't it? It's like I know the smell but... I've never actually smelled it before." The scent of ice on the air was peculiar after all. "Do you know what it might be?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health? - by Saēna - October 20, 2014, 08:04 AM