Ankyra Sound I did it all
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
@Caiaphas

After completing a long patrol around Duskfire Glacier's southern edge, Capricorn left the safety of his icy home to travel the forests that stretched between Duskfire and the sea. The stout wolfdog hadn't ever been to the sea, but when he was a wet-earred whelp, father told him it was much like a large lake with a heartbeat. He was always curious about it but never pursued it. Even if a wolf pack stood on the shores of the ocean and waved him down, he could never compare the feeling of being there to the feeling of uneven ground beneath his feet.

He emerged eventually from a sprawling aspen forest to see a jagged line of cliffs extending as far as he could see. Capricorn paused to take it in, remembered seeing it from a plateau back home, and made the decision to explore. That decision was changed abruptly when, upon reaching a well hidden slope that might take him down to the shore, he was assaulted with the scent of wolfish claim.

He hung back where he was, but catalogued what he was smelling in his mind. There was a predominant musk of female on the air with what seemed to be little male influence. If not for being exceptionally curious about that, Capricorn would have the good sense to leave... but, father once said he was too curious and clever for his own good and Capricorn, as good natured and regal as he could be sometimes, absolutely was.
Messages In This Thread
I did it all - by ZC30 - October 20, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: I did it all - by ZC30 - October 24, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - October 28, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: I did it all - by ZC30 - October 28, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 29, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - October 29, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - November 28, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - November 29, 2014, 06:12 AM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - November 29, 2014, 10:15 PM