Chimera Fields Wasting Time on Love That Wasn't Real
15 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Esme maintained her role in the hunt without paying much attention to the stranger until the sounds of movement began to issue from their direction. The quick, hopping gait of the rabbits was one she easily recognized as she halted her frenzied movement and cast her lavender gaze toward the other wolf. 

Eventually the clouds of dust began to dissipate and the world quieted. It appeared that the male had emerged from the ordeal at least somewhat triumphant, for he clasped a carcass between his jaws. Esme was not certain if he would take off with his meal or address her, and he chose the latter action, doing so with a single-worded query: Why?

Esme wore a small smile, taking no step forward, hoping to quell some of the suspicion that was apparent in his tone of voice. 

"I just wanted to help you. I've nothing better to do," was her reply. "My name is Esme." She sat down where she stood, and though the smell of blood drew saliva into her mouth, she kept her eyes on the wolf and not on his meal.
Messages In This Thread
Wasting Time on Love That Wasn't Real - by Wicken - June 03, 2023, 02:57 PM
RE: Wasting Time on Love That Wasn't Real - by Esme - June 06, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: Wasting Time on Love That Wasn't Real - by Wicken - June 07, 2023, 03:11 AM
RE: Wasting Time on Love That Wasn't Real - by Esme - June 09, 2023, 02:19 AM
RE: Wasting Time on Love That Wasn't Real - by Wicken - June 10, 2023, 02:04 AM
RE: Wasting Time on Love That Wasn't Real - by Esme - June 17, 2023, 06:26 PM
RE: Wasting Time on Love That Wasn't Real - by Wicken - June 20, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: Wasting Time on Love That Wasn't Real - by Esme - June 26, 2023, 01:44 AM
RE: Wasting Time on Love That Wasn't Real - by Wicken - June 28, 2023, 11:34 PM
RE: Wasting Time on Love That Wasn't Real - by Esme - July 09, 2023, 03:33 AM