Emberwood then you might see your shadow
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
[Image: tumblr_lo1ps6soKB1qafrh6.gif]
i stumble and fall

Juno returned the stare with a bored expression. Though they had not spent more than five minutes together, she already felt overwhelmed by his uptight, know-it-all attitude. Geesh, the only one that could choose to be a bitch was her -- or at least that's what she thought. Her pretty looks had granted her the priviledge of dictating how most conversations with men went. It was usually her who gave the snarky responses and played coy; not the other way around.
Weren't all men supposed to be stupid?

Her men-shaming thoughts were quickly interrupted by his lame excuse, which sorta accused her of misinterpreting his words. Oh yeah? What language dumb made-up language was that?, she wanted to ask but limited herself to purse her lips into a scowl. "And that little greeting ye gave me was a smile wasn't it?" she sneered. She didn't care about what he had said.
Salve or no-salve, what had bummed her out was to be greeted with a snarl. Not all loners were thieves! (She was a thief actually, but that was something he didn't have to know..)

Then with a shrug of her shoulders and a feigned careless huff, she turned her face to the side and then back to him. "Just passing through" she barked coolly. The truth was she had actually seeked him out. Well not him -- his food.
[size=x-small]He had been right all along, she just wouldn't let him have the small satisfaction of knowing so[/size].

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 06, 2014, 05:13 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 08, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 12, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 19, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 21, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 23, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 25, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 27, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 07:56 PM