Rising Sun Valley i can’t go back, i’m haunted
5 Posts
Ooc — Laur
He had been told by his parents that a few of his siblings had travelled over yonder, and Fergus had prepared to make an exciting adventure out of locating each and every one. To his surprise, they instead made themselves known, sending up their individual howls – not once, but twice – and alerting him to their presence.

The first howl stirred the man from a very late afternoon nap. He had found a patch of warm sunlight beneath a tree where he had spread out to warm his aching muscles for a brief moment, only to find himself rousing long after nightfall had descended. An ear flicked, recognising the first voice, and then again as a second joined in, with a third responding soon after.

Groggily, he raised his head, a slow movement compared to his tail which had begun to rapidly thump against the earth in excitement. Others added their own voices to the roll call, to which Eshe rattled off a list of places he had yet to discover.

"I am here!" Fergus finally announced, his ears swinging forward as he tried to pinpoint where his older sister's call was coming from. "In the mountains!" He glanced around his immediate surroundings, realising he hadn't a name for where exactly he was. But Neverwinter Forest – yeah, he could work with that. "I will head for Neverwinter!"
Messages In This Thread
i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Eshe - July 06, 2023, 05:45 PM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Simone - July 06, 2023, 05:53 PM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Willow - July 06, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Cethleann - July 06, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Vartry - July 06, 2023, 09:58 PM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Eshe - July 10, 2023, 03:24 PM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Fergus - July 11, 2023, 02:04 AM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Simone - July 11, 2023, 07:38 AM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Moy - July 17, 2023, 03:55 PM