Firestone Hot Springs dust turns to gold
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
<style type="text/css"> r3 {color:#8c5f2e; font-size: 10px;} .r3box {background-color: #100b08; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/w4ULLAJ.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border: 1px solid #261615;} .r3text {margin: auto; width: 380px; color:#53342c; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 740px; margin-top: 20px;}</style>

Ragnar nodded when his companion explained that she had lived near the coast as well, but went on to explain that living on a mountain was different but that to her it did not feel wrong. Ragnar had no desire to ever live on a mount but he thought that he understood. “I've seen it a few times,” Ragnar didn't believe in alliances but he had visited The Sunspire, under the guise of Heimdall, though the last time he had payed them a visit it had been to warn them to stay away from Wheeling Gull Isle back when they'd been an annoyance of a problem. In the end, natural selection had taken care of the intruders upon the coast for him, giving him not much to do on the front of them. A soft smirk began to tug at the edges of Ragnar's lips when Vienna repeated the title of “Jarl”, the word sounding different to him without the accent that spilled forth easily from his lips, despite all these months. One would think that he'd been used to it by now but it still struck him as funny, even so — but to go by anything less than Jarl felt strange to Ragnar and he simply could not do it. It was the title he had chosen for himself upon defeating Bjorn in honor of his father, disliking the Norse word for King thinking that as a title it sounded far too flamboyant for Ragnar's personal taste. “We keep to ourselves mostly. I don't believe in alliances so I have no reason to go to other packs unless I deem it absolutely necessary.” There were a few rare occasions, such as the occasion that had begun this outrider trip.

Messages In This Thread
dust turns to gold - by Ragnar - October 02, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Vienna IA - October 02, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Ragnar - October 03, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Vienna IA - October 07, 2014, 10:15 PM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Ragnar - October 09, 2014, 06:00 AM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Vienna IA - October 16, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 07:00 AM
RE: dust turns to gold - by Vienna IA - October 26, 2014, 07:09 PM