Stavanger Bay The poison in my soul
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Thistle's gasp let Ragnar know effectively enough that she didn't like what had came out of his mouth, but by this point in their relationship with one another it came as no real surprise to the harsh Viking. Did she ever like what he had to say? Had she ever? They were so vastly different that it was surprising that they even bothered to keep their relationship going; but Ragnar didn't want to let Thistle go, because despite how it seemed he really did love her. If he didn't he would have ended it long ago. She was the Frigga to his Odinn, and there was no disputing that. “Did I take it out on you? All I said was that you're lucky. The only wife that I've kept. That I want to keep. Nerian deserves every thing to come. I was wrong to take a second wife. Is that what you want to hear me say? But if you think that threatening me will do you any good you're wrong. You can leave me, but do you really think I would let you go so easily? Do you think I wouldn't kill for you?” Because he would. He would follow and he would kill any male whom she dared to take as a lover, if she left him. He would never leave her alone because he was cruel like that and Thistle was his love, his Queen. He had no morals and a tiny sliver of a heart. His religion and culture did not condemn him for ending lives but, depending on the circumstances, rewarded him for it. He'd been trying to tell everyone all along: there was no halo, he was no Saint; and Thistle was right. He was cruel, but then again he'd never tried to pretend otherwise.

Ragnar didn't want to have this age old fight with her today. He was in no mood. If she wished to leave him then when he was already down was probably the best time. He did not know if he had the energy to bother to do anything about it, currently. His journey had been long. He was blood sick and weary. And they had more pressing things than Nerian. Nerian wasn't precious to him. She was a succubus who had lied to him, and he would kill her if she came back. “Next year I do not think I am giving anyone permission to breed,” In fact, he was sort of regretting the decision currently. “If you are still interested when that time comes about,” Because he didn't pretend to know her thoughts or feelings regarding to him. “We will be the only ones to breed.” Now there were three mouths to feed who were, at the moment as far as Ragnar could see, orphaned, and there was no one more equipped or prepared to take care of small children then Thistle and himself. “I will help you. That way we should be able to move the remaining children all at once. I am not sure what happened to Kevlyn but he is missing too.” Right now the Bay was a giant clusterfuck and Ragnar as the Jarl needed to make the hard decisions to try to get it back on track.

Messages In This Thread
The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 16, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 17, 2014, 08:27 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 17, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 21, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 21, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 07:18 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 23, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 25, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 25, 2014, 11:50 AM