Rising Sun Valley i can’t go back, i’m haunted
6 Posts
Ooc — Forest
Playing catch up with Moy! So excited to be a part of this. <333

Moy licked partridge feathers from between her teeth, her tongue dislodging the downy fluff so she could swallow it. The plump bird had been just enough to sate her, but her stomach would growl by sunrise and send her hunting again. Moy pressed her nose to a deer track and gave it a curious sniff. It was too late in the season to hunt fawns, but there was other prey hiding in the undergrowth for her to find — hares, woodchucks, maybe even more ground birds.

Just not tonight, unless she got exceptionally lucky. Moy hoped to root out summer berries or edible roots instead.

Her ears swiveled in the direction of her older sister’s song, a voice Moy hadn’t heard since the moonlit howl rang out over the territory. Her jaws parted in delight, only to be interrupted by sweet Cethleann and her betrothed, thoughtful Willow, darling Vartry! Eshe called them all to Neverwinter Forest, and Moy was so excited she could barely find her voice.

It was only when her littermate Fergus joined the call that she found it, low with a gentle upswing: ”I’m south of you! I’ll see you at Neverwinter!” As tempting as it was to track her brother through the mountains, she would see if there was a less arduous path in the direction she was already going instead.
Messages In This Thread
i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Eshe - July 06, 2023, 05:45 PM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Simone - July 06, 2023, 05:53 PM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Willow - July 06, 2023, 05:54 PM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Cethleann - July 06, 2023, 06:11 PM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Vartry - July 06, 2023, 09:58 PM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Eshe - July 10, 2023, 03:24 PM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Fergus - July 11, 2023, 02:04 AM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Simone - July 11, 2023, 07:38 AM
RE: i can’t go back, i’m haunted - by Moy - July 17, 2023, 03:55 PM