Ankyra Sound I did it all
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
It wasn't long before one of the natives found him. The wolf who approached had wild fur and an untamed set to her slim body, aided by the wind whipping around them. It was predictably a female, and Capricorn wasn't surprised to find that when she drew near, her scent matched the one he'd detected on the air. She was an unusual thing, thinly wrought and with a strange divide in her appearance. Where her head was sleek jet and her ears a sort of copper, her body was grey. It gave the appearance that she'd been dipped briefly in bleach up to her neck.

Having made his first inspection and no doubt having been inspected in return, Capricorn cleared his throat. It was evident in the way Caiaphas folded herself down without comment that he was expected to begin. That was fine by him; Capricorn had met a great many wolves in his time and was no stranger to pleasantries. It was very much a part of his juvenile training back on Montem Aquilonem.

"Good afternoon," he greeted Caiaphas, his voice carrying confidently so that he was well heard and clear. "I am Capricorn. I spotted this cliff from my home atop Duskfire Glacier and well, you see, I just had to come see it... only it seems to be occupied." He smiled lightly and brushed his coiled tail side to side. "I planned to go back, but couldn't help noticing it smells only like women here. I admit, I'm... curious."
Messages In This Thread
I did it all - by ZC30 - October 20, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: I did it all - by ZC30 - October 24, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 27, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - October 28, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: I did it all - by ZC30 - October 28, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - October 29, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - October 29, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - November 28, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: I did it all - by Nishu Inte - November 29, 2014, 06:12 AM
RE: I did it all - by Caiaphas - November 29, 2014, 10:15 PM