Redhawk Caldera She blinded me with science
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie knew she was being ungrateful, but deep down she truly was; if only because they were saving her from death. Still, if it had been Fox that had found her instead of Peregribe, would things still be this way? Worse, the teenager found she wasn't as mad at Fox nearly as much as she expected to - the older female wasn't giving her much reason to spew the ire she wanted to feel. And as much as that wanted to make her lash out more, frustrated she couldn't dole out the justified anger she had felt those months ago... The little black wolf felt her body relax into submission.

I'd die if I didn't join you; I'm not stupid, she said quietly. Around the fiery adult, it seemed Magpie had a voice - but perhaps it was the months of isolation that made the shy extrovert speak, or perhaps the inexplicable bond she felt towards Fox. I don't want to trust you, not after that, but I don't have a choice if I want to live, her frustration was likely clear. But I'll join, since you're offering, and maybe I'll see you're the leader I thought you were.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 10, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 10, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 13, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 17, 2014, 11:51 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 20, 2014, 07:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 24, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: She blinded me with science - by RIP Fox - October 27, 2014, 07:27 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 28, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: She blinded me with science - by OG Magpie - October 31, 2014, 09:56 PM