girl you melt me like ice and whiskey
<b><div><span style="color:#ffe100;">☥</span></div></b>
15 Posts
Ooc — Mary
So sorry for the wait!!
<style>.ankh1 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#494a43; } .ankh1 p {padding: 0px 9px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; } .ankh1 b {color:#282828; letter-spacing:-.1px; } .ankh1 {background-color:#efd7c1; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/14SLNDi.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; } .ankh1 .float {float:right; width:0px; height:10px; } .ankh1 .text {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c4c; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:18px; width:560px; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 20px 400px 20px; } .ankh1-border {width:600px; margin:0 auto; }</style>

There were more things about his heritage that would disgust the mysterious honey-colored girl than she could ever imagine. To the outside world, his customs were bizarre and oftentimes disturbing. Even Ankh had come to understand the perversion in his society, but he cared for it in the very marrow of his body. He had been born and bred into it. Through years of incest, murder, and a bloodline of kings… it was every bit a piece of him as was the pale color of his coat. Nothing could be done to remove the fire that had been forged from the very lips of Ra. So, perhaps she should not have been surprised by his actions, and then maybe she should. It was uncommon for a man of his blood to treat a woman of the wild with such civility. It was even more unusual for a Pharaoh to offer his catch to the same sort.
His offer had been met with a quirky response, but Ankh did not understand the humor behind the remark, so he could not truly appreciate it for what it should have been. Flicking his ears forward and blinking at her in a confused manner, the hybrid glanced towards the hare that he had left at his paws and frowned. “Then eat,” he instructed with a cool expression. His pale eyes seemed to scope her figure once or twice before they settled on their uninteresting surroundings. Finding their awkward silence an opportune moment to find answers, the Pharaoh turned his attention back to her and peered with a curious expression on his strange face.
“What are these lands called? Do you know?” he inquired of her, gesturing with his muzzle to their vicinity. He imagined that she may not have had an answer for him because of the mixture of scents that were carried in her pelt. Ankh could surmise that she was a lone wolf – like him – and could have been just as new. Yet, she seemed to know the expanse of land far better than he did. He was more lost than he ever would have imagined. A man of the desert thrown into a cold and bitter northern terrain without a hope of how he was supposed to survive.
Ankh stood formally; stock still in his limbs with his tail raised only slightly. His chest was tight, thrust forward, while his head was held high and his ears did not leave their upright position on his skull. The body language was evident enough, had his accent not given it away; it was very unlikely that he had ever encountered a land mass quite like the Teekon area.

Messages In This Thread
girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 12, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 13, 2014, 12:28 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 13, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Ankh - October 25, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: girl you melt me like ice and whiskey - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 09:08 PM