Moonspear yard waste
176 Posts
Ooc — Me
The description did not ring a bell, but Lele was not good at conjuring images in her mind, based on words only. There was a good chance that she would run into Meerkat regardless and with any luck - they would have a proper introduction to one another. As for Sialuk - Lele was on excellent terms with the leader. Meaning that after their first encounter, when she had been accepted in the village, their paths had not crossed again. Meaning that the leader was doing the "leadering"-business, but her subordinate was quite happy not to get in her way. 

Besides - while she would be the first to join the suffragette movement and was all for women being equal with men, she found she was not entirely comfortable having a woman in a leadership role. Not that Sialuk was not doing a good job, just... Lele's history with Larkspur - her stepmom - and the dominating, manipulative nature of her, had spoiled the impression of other women in general. During her stay here, she had found out that she was far more comfortable being in company of men. 

"Is it high up?" Lele asked. "Because I have a very good chance of climbing there and staying, cause my poor feet will refuse to bring me back down."
Messages In This Thread
yard waste - by Phox - June 02, 2023, 12:30 PM
RE: yard waste - by Ukulele - June 03, 2023, 10:43 AM
RE: yard waste - by Phox - June 06, 2023, 05:59 PM
RE: yard waste - by Ukulele - June 11, 2023, 02:40 PM
RE: yard waste - by Phox - June 23, 2023, 02:03 PM
RE: yard waste - by Ukulele - June 30, 2023, 01:32 PM
RE: yard waste - by Phox - July 22, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: yard waste - by Ukulele - July 27, 2023, 12:22 PM