I watch her sleep just like an angel
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
It seems we both got sick this week D: Sorry this post is so late!

When Malachi first pledged himself to Tuwawi and Njal, he had worried the Glacier pack would work differently from his father's. But in short time, he'd found his worries quenched. Though the culture of the pack differed in many ways, the basic framework remained the same. The wolves here pursued survival much the same as the wolves of the Blackwood Vale, and though he knew little of Arabella and of the skills she possessed, he felt confident she would find a niche among them here, just as he had many suns ago.

But when Arabella faltered at his words, a small frown twitched at his mouth, even as she met him with a smile. Her watering eyes did not go unnoticed by the patchwork youth, and he felt a stir of discomfort at her tears. His words upset her in some way, and Malachi did not know how. Uncertainty clouded his gaze, and the youth fell into an awkward silence. After a few moments he cleared his throat and pulled his eyes away from the young woman before him. "Er, right. You're welcome." He rolled his shoulders to rid himself of the prickling discomfort. "Let's head this way." Malachi nodded to the left and veered his paws toward the sound of rushing water. He decided to drop further talk of family from their conversation, unwilling to bring Arabella further discomfort, and focused on what he'd been assigned to do: showing her around. "We'll be coming to a run-off river soon. The water's cold, though, so try not to fall in." His voice came out with an amused quiver, but he shivered at the memory of when he'd done just that. Once they hit the river, they would follow that to the lake, and Malachi hoped the sight of its beauty would take Arabella's mind off whatever troubles he'd brought back to her attention.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 02, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 03, 2014, 12:32 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 05, 2014, 07:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 06, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 09, 2014, 03:11 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 10, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 17, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - October 26, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - October 27, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Arabella - November 06, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: I watch her sleep just like an angel - by Malachi - November 08, 2014, 10:56 PM