Emberwood then you might see your shadow
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
pretty table :o
and sorry juno is such a butt

i stumble and fall

Oh, her upbringing didn't have anything to do with her impertinent attitude. Though the majority of her flawed ideologies could be blamed on the lack of a masculine figure in her life, being an ill-mannered snob was not one of them -- that she had built on her own.
While he internally cursed the girl's parents for her lousy manners, she cringed (maybe even visibly) at the egocentric act he kept up. He was no better than her. Never was and never would be; and that simply because of the bulge between his thighs.
Juno was a radical thinker -- or maybe just a resentful yearling that despised what she never had.

The man smirked at her little remark and threw back one of his own, yet during the whole exchange his eyes remained cold and distant.This duality of his body language was intriguing yet a little disturbing as well; it made the female wonder if there was something aside from her presence bothering the guy. Like a stick up his butt? (it was the only viable explanation she found to his neverfading scowl)Though his physique didn't give away his age, the cinnamon pelted brat was sure he wasn't really the old grump he acted as -- he was just a young wolf with a rotting attitude.

Their whole encounter had turned sour, really fast.
But it was finally when Juno was beginning to share the idea that it might be best to turn tail and leave the pompous male to enjoy his rabbit in solitude, that the guy decided to add salt to the wound.
As if being a dick and having one wasn't enough.
"Asshole, I'm not looking for your freakin' scraps"she hissed while wrinkling her face into an ugly snarl, in her defense, she had never verbally implied she wanted them. "I can sustain myself without your charity work, you prick! " she yelled in protest, the hairs along her spine bristling as she screamed. Though she was merely a quarter or his size, Juno was not one to back down, especially when her abilities were put on question.
"I've hunted things bigger than your big-head --Pull the stick out your ass for a moment, not everything revolves around you " it revolves around me! she finished in her mind, whilst rolling her blue eyes dramatically and trashing her tail around madly.

Probably this should've been the cue for her to go.
But no, she remained there, glued to the spot like an idiot.
[size=small]And idiot that wanted to see how he applied cold ice to that buuuuurn[/size]

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 06, 2014, 05:13 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 08, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 12, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 19, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 21, 2014, 10:19 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 23, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - October 25, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Scipio - October 27, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: then you might see your shadow - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 07:56 PM