Blackfoot Forest red sky at morning
14 Posts
Ooc — Poppy
Mikasa hadn't considered the young woman's physique may have been a sore spot until the words had already flown out of her mouth. She immediately tried to think of a way to cover her ass, but realistically, there wasn't any denying that she'd just blatantly pointed out something that could have been perceived as rude. She certainly hadn't meant it that way, though, and was more startled by the giantess than anything else. Fortunately, @Sovereign seemed to take it all in stride and Mikasa gave a few good-natured thumps of her tail in appreciation.

"I think that's pretty damn cool. I bet no one messes with you, huh? Because you can just squash 'em like little bugs. Man, I wish I was that cool." 

She listened as the lady introduced herself and explained she was a carbon copy of her mother. Aw, that was sweet.. but obviously a bit of a sore spot. Mikasa frowned briefly before perking back up as her companion did. Good. Mikasa wasn't that great with her own emotions, let alone somebody else's. 

"I'm Mikasa. Nice to meetcha, Sovereign, and extra nice because you just saved my ass. Are you from here? I'm brand new, obviously, and dunno a thing about it. Are there good packs? Bad packs? Uh, I dunno, monsters?"
Messages In This Thread
red sky at morning - by Mikasa - August 02, 2023, 08:18 PM
RE: red sky at morning - by Sovereign - August 03, 2023, 06:34 AM
RE: red sky at morning - by Mikasa - August 03, 2023, 10:02 AM
RE: red sky at morning - by Sovereign - August 03, 2023, 10:59 AM
RE: red sky at morning - by Mikasa - August 03, 2023, 01:02 PM
RE: red sky at morning - by Sovereign - August 06, 2023, 11:38 AM
RE: red sky at morning - by Mikasa - August 07, 2023, 11:27 AM
RE: red sky at morning - by Sovereign - August 14, 2023, 07:28 PM
RE: red sky at morning - by Mikasa - August 24, 2023, 08:23 AM
RE: red sky at morning - by Sovereign - August 25, 2023, 10:38 AM