Neverwinter Forest Army of angels
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
You're fine! Hope I'm not assuming too much on this, but if I am you know to let me know and I'll fix. <3

She crumbled towards the ground not very long after spotting him. Mordecai moved in swiftly towards her, his steps calculated and driven by a curious concern. It was on closer inspection that he saw perhaps the state that she was truly in. Her svelte figure leaned more towards malnutrition, her eyes sunken and pleading with him. To say that the thought of putting her out of her own misery did not cross his mind was untrue; a more vicious beast within him considered it. Her disjointed path across the landscape had not been some ruse or disregard, it was merely a struggle to find something. In this case, as he grasped the concept of her most present desire, it was food.

“Can you walk any further?” He prompted gently, though he had his doubts she was willing to muster the strength. But he knew where food was surely found, and knew well enough that they could spare something. Though the Spine remained small compared to the summer, they had been fortunate in their hunts over the last few weeks. But he did not want to leave her lying there, not entirely. While the woods around them were familiar to him, Mordecai did not have a running tally of what lurked within them.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Army of angels - by ZC34 - October 15, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Army of angels - by Mordecai - October 15, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: Army of angels - by ZC34 - October 26, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Army of angels - by Mordecai - October 26, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: Army of angels - by ZC34 - October 26, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Army of angels - by Mordecai - October 26, 2014, 05:28 PM