Porcupine Ridge give me giants and a hydra
24 Posts
Ooc — Jess
While he was fed, the wolves who'd rescued him seemed quite busy. He could smell the scent of another puppy and the scent of milk, but never had he dared go anywhere near the matriarch's birthing site. Through facial expressions and gestures he read that that area, for him, was off-limits. And while he wanted to play and integrate himself into the pack, he still felt that he didn't belong. Communication had always seemed so difficult, though he could see the others moving their mouths and communicating perfectly well. Why couldn't he do the same?

So he left. 

He wandered off into the wilderness much in the way he had before, though he would be more careful this time to watch out for the scent of cougars. His travel went well, until the rain started to pour. At that point, he began to fall prey to the same difficulties as the other youth, and found his paws slipping from beneath him as the ground became wet and began to crumble. His heart leapt into his throat when he slid a few feet down the slope, and began to cling to a ledge that was just big enough to hold him. 

In the rain he shivered, hunched, and hoping the rain would stop soon so he could find his way to a better place. It was only as he lay there that he looked around and noticed another young fellow- dirty and favouring one paw, indicative of a fall. Picking himself up on trembling legs, Donnie began to make his way carefully down the slope, eagerly hoping that he might have finally found himself a new companion.
Messages In This Thread
give me giants and a hydra - by Sylianos - August 21, 2023, 09:01 PM
RE: give me giants and a hydra - by Donnie - August 23, 2023, 12:52 PM
RE: give me giants and a hydra - by Sylianos - September 06, 2023, 11:54 PM